WHAT ARE COOKIES?
They are small data files that the Internet server sends the device you use to browse our sites con el que te conectas and that is archived. They are solely linked to your browser and don’t provide any personal data on their own. Cookies can’t damage your device, and in fact, are very useful as they allow us to correct our mistakes.
If you would like more information on how they work, we recommend visiting www.allaboutcookies.org and www.youronlinechoices.eu
TYPES OF COOKIES
a) FIRST-PARTY COOKIES
- In Session
- Retrieved Information: Session, registration, shopping cart data, data to distinguish free services and paid services.
- What it’s used for: They are temporary and disappear as soon as the session is closed. They help analyze the site traffic patterns in order to adapt bank services based on this information.
- Techniques and Functions
- Retrieved Information: A user identifier by session and the necessary parameters to surf the web.
- What it’s used for: They are strictly necessary only to navigate the site and to utilize its different options and services. They will never be used to collect any information with the objective to show you personalized advertisements.
- Retrieved Information: Technological profile of the device, access-origin to the site, navigation activity, searched keywords.
- What it’s used for: They work to analyze user navigation habits, with the objective to optimize the functions and technical maintenance and operations of the bank sites, and to guarantee the best service possible. They will never be used to show you personalized advertisements, nor to remember the user’s preferences after the session has ended.
b) THIRD-PARTY COOKIES
- Retrieved Information: Information about the website interaction (solicited service, date and time), type of browser and language, and geographical location.
- What it’s used for: They help to improve and manage the user’s exposure to advertisements, preventing that the displayed advertisements repeat themselves.
- Behavioral Advertisements
- IP address, type of operating system, type of browser, visited sites. They are used to personalize advertising campaigns and to display ads that suit the user’s preferences.
- Links to social networks
The most popular browsers have security configuration options and functions that prevent the installation of cookies/other systems of data collection from browsers in your device. You can configure your browser to reject cookies, but this might impede you from performing certain transactions, use certain functions, or have access to certain content.
You may consult the steps to disable the installation of cookies under the sections “Help” on every browser’s screen, for example Microsoft Internet Explorer, Google Schome. Safari, Mozilla Firefox, and Opera.
COOKIES ON THIS SITE
Cookies used on this site:
- First-Party: In order not to display the cookies message repeatedly, only one is used.
- Third-Party: Since we use Google Analytics to collect anonymous statistics on visits and usage, such as duration, original and destination, as well as the duration of the browsing session.